Saturday, October 18, 2014

3rd Email 10/18/2014

Mom and Dad,
I am doing pretty well! Thank you for the pictures of Lia, they put a smile on my face. :) I am so excited to go to the temple, I can't wait to feel that peace at least for a couple of hours. I am getting along great with all of the guys in my district, and we all really do have a blast. My mailing unit is 381 I mis-typed, but I am having a great time. I will try to write some letters here and there too, because I can write those even on days other than my P-day.

A typical day for me is usually 3 hours of class, an hour of gym time, lunch, 3 more hours of class time, then dinner, and then 3 more hours for our personal studies. It is a lot of stress, but it is beginning to get easier and easier as all of the days go by.

I'm glad that you're not too worried about the tie, I wasn't sure. But I am so glad I got to see that picture of you guys and Bronco too. That is so cool! 

I hope you guys have a great day today. I am out of time to write today, but like I say I will try to hand write some letters too so we can talk even when it isn't my P-day.

I love you guys and I can't wait until the day that I get to see you again.

I am trying my best not to get homesick, but sometimes it is hard. I will try my very best. I love you so much!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment